To view a calendar of our upcoming events and activities, click here.
Or call (518) 672-7408 for a complete listing of all happenings.
Alzheimer’s Education Series
Pine Haven is hosting a series of free educational seminars for staff, families, and general public.
The dates/topics are as follows:
- Tuesday February 12th (10am – 11am) Resident Dining Room. Healthy Living for your brain and body. Click here for more details.
- Tuesday March 12th (10am – 11:30am) Resident Dining Room. Part 1 of 2 Living with Alzheimer’s for caregivers- Late Stage.
- Tuesday March 19th (10am – 11:30am) Resident Dining Room. Part 2 Living with Alzheimer’s for Caregivers – Late Stage
American Red Cross Blood Drive
We are hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive at Pine Haven September 7th from 1pm to 6pm.
Supplies are low and we need volunteers to donate blood
Easy ways to schedule an appointment:
- Call Debbie Heck at Pine Haven 518-672-7408 x 121
- Call 1-800 RED CROSS or visit www.redcrossblood.org
- Download the free Blood Donor App. Use sponsor code: Pinehaven
Power Red donation available at this drive!
Renovations are underway at Pine Haven! Putting up the wall art throughout the building.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
JOB FAIR for RN’s, LPN’s, & CNA’s
We are hosting a JOB FAIR for RN’s, LPN’s, & CNA’s. Tuesday, March 27th 10am to 1pm. FT/PT/Per Diem positions available. Sign-on bonuses available for some positions. All onsite applicants will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card.
Pine Haven held the annual Resident Holiday Party December 20th. The party was held in our newly renovated dining room. Musical entertainment was provided by Valinda Brandow. She had us laughing and singing along to our favorite holiday songs. Santa and his elf passed out presents to all the residents. Everyone had a blast!