To view a calendar of our upcoming events and activities, click here.
Or call (518) 672-7408 for a complete listing of all happenings.
Business After Hours at Pine Haven Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Pine Haven Nursing and Rehabilitation Center invites you to a Business After Hours at their place on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm. Business After Hours offer excellent networking opportunities for area business people. All members of the business community are invited to attend this business event. Hors d' oeuvres and drinks will be offered during the After Hours. Come celebrate summer. Pine Haven is located at 201 Main Street in Philmont. There is no cost to attend, but guests are encouraged to contact the Chamber at 518-828-4417 if they plan to attend.
Alzheimer’s Education Series
Pine Haven is hosting a series of free educational seminars for staff, families, and general public.
The dates/topics are as follows:
- Tuesday February 12th (10am – 11am) Resident Dining Room. Healthy Living for your brain and body. Click here for more details.
- Tuesday March 12th (10am – 11:30am) Resident Dining Room. Part 1 of 2 Living with Alzheimer’s for caregivers- Late Stage.
- Tuesday March 19th (10am – 11:30am) Resident Dining Room. Part 2 Living with Alzheimer’s for Caregivers – Late Stage
American Red Cross Blood Drive
We are hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive at Pine Haven September 7th from 1pm to 6pm.
Supplies are low and we need volunteers to donate blood
Easy ways to schedule an appointment:
- Call Debbie Heck at Pine Haven 518-672-7408 x 121
- Call 1-800 RED CROSS or visit www.redcrossblood.org
- Download the free Blood Donor App. Use sponsor code: Pinehaven
Power Red donation available at this drive!
Renovations are underway at Pine Haven! Putting up the wall art throughout the building.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
JOB FAIR for RN’s, LPN’s, & CNA’s
We are hosting a JOB FAIR for RN’s, LPN’s, & CNA’s. Tuesday, March 27th 10am to 1pm. FT/PT/Per Diem positions available. Sign-on bonuses available for some positions. All onsite applicants will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card.
Pine Haven held the annual Resident Holiday Party December 20th. The party was held in our newly renovated dining room. Musical entertainment was provided by Valinda Brandow. She had us laughing and singing along to our favorite holiday songs. Santa and his elf passed out presents to all the residents. Everyone had a blast!
In total we have had 35 residents test positive for COVID-19; most have recovered.
There have been no postive test results (staff or residents) since April 28th.